A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, February 19, 2010

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!

Morning, well its that time of the week that we all love, FRIDAY!!!!!BIG night tonight, over at "ART" we have our CYBER CROP tonight !!!!! i have the bubbly chilling and the chocolate at the ready!!!!

spent last night putting the finishing touches to my entry in "ART'S" Feb Colour Challenge, so will post a piccy later this arvo. the colours are Purple, Red & White.. great combo!!




Ok this is it, I have done this LO for Krystal to put in her 'Keepsake' Album, cause she luvs PURPLE and it is not very often the chance pops up to get the 2 'kids' together in the same place at the same time ( and looking so damn sweet.... they are not gonna like that comment!!)

3 comments:

Toni said...

can't wait to see you there Noriel!

ann said...

Great LO of brother and sister. xxx

Maria said...

Love those ornaments on your layout Noriel, your layout looks fab those colours so suit your photos....
have a fab time at the cyber crop I'm off to dinner tonight with the other half but then hoping Scrap therapy will have a cool OTP challenge for me to do, I have an embellishment just waiting to use....