A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, February 11, 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR


morning , well today is housework day.. cant put it off any longer!!! last night i finished my ATCs off for the Scrap Therapy - 'Love is in the Air' swap, (ad to write the backs) so will pop them in the post tomorrow. here is a sneek peek Maria & Ann!!!!
off to do the 'domestic goddess' bit, cheers for now


4 comments:

Maria said...

They look lovely Noriel, I really like the stamp you used on your ATC....
I'm trying to make some shabby fabric flowers...

ann said...

I love it Noriel can't wait to get it ..xxxx

shazzabee said...

Great ATc's Noriel. you are really doing a beautiful job with your ATC's

scrappin' girl said...

THANKS Sharon ! i really enjoy doing them!!