A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, February 20, 2010

SUNNY SATURDAY!!!!

Morning, a bit of a sleep in this morning, as i said yesterday we had our CYBER CROP over at "ART" last night, a GREAT TIME was had by all, LOADS of challenges, and of course HEAPS of chatter and copious amounts of "BUBBLES" were consumed (well, by some of us!!)

Hubby and I are off to TASMANIA in the morning for our much awaited holiday, 3 nights in Hobart and 2 nights in Launceston, so my 'posts and pics' might be a bit irregular this week, but will try to load up some piccys from Tassie!!!

meanwhile, this is a pic of a couple of cards i made over the xmas break, (thanks Chris for the template)

5 comments:

Toni said...

hey Noriel, have an awesome time on your holiday (I know you will!) and stay safe, we'll see you when you get back!
XXX

scrappin' girl said...

THANKS TONI!!!!!

maree said...

I love these cards Noriel.. They are totally awesome..

Maria said...

Love your cards Noriel especially the bikini one....

Have a wonderful time in Tassie, enjoy and relax how are you going over?

shazzabee said...

the cards are great. Cherie loved her bikini one that she got for her birthday