A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, March 05, 2010

FAB FRIDAY!!!

MORNING, YAY ITS FRIDAY !!! and a LONG WEEKEND!!(public holiday Monday)

I have a scrappin' pic again today !!! this is my entry for "ART's SKETCH CHALLENGE" for March!!!
but................. I have scrapp'd piccys from our HOLIDAY!!! :)

the beautiful LILY POND at the Botanical Gardens in Hobart!

My LO is call ""SERENITY""








cheers for now.........................

5 comments:

Toni said...

I so love this gorgeous gorgeous LO Noriel -- it reminds me of a Monet painting.

scrappin' girl said...

Oh Toni, what a lovely thing to say..... THANKYOU xxxx

Maria said...

Your layout looks gorgeous Noriel love those beautiful photos that you took from your trip, but also love the journalling strips as well...

ann said...

When I first saw this the picture I thought it was like a little fantasy place in this big wide world and now it is a beautiful LO

shazzabee said...

what a stunning memory of your holiday.
Toni's comment was one of my first thoughts too.