A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, March 12, 2010

FINALLY 'TIS FRIDAY!!!

MORNING....

yesterday i finished my ATC's for a Scrap Therapy swap,
the theme is GREEN, so here they are .....all done!!!!!

................

At the moment i am working on a tissue box cover for my
craft desk, covering it with Kaisercraft....Loire Valley PP!!!
will post a pic when it is all finished,

cheers for now.......

6 comments:

maree said...

Noriel I so love the leaf stamp, where did you get it??

Your ATC are just gorgeous

scrappin' girl said...

Maree, the leaf stamp was in the large set of stamps i bought at the Paperfic Show that i went to with you, Marie, & Ngaire !!!!

ann said...

They look cool. sweet little butterfly.xx
I am just about to start mine

Maria said...

Gosh they look lovely Noriel can I just send mine down to you to do lol...
Can't wait to see your tissue box....
Have a fab weekend

shazzabee said...

They look fantastic Noriel. Can't wait til i get one of these in the post.

scrapgran53 said...

These are lovely Noriel.