A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, March 15, 2010

ITS MONDAY...........AGAIN!!

MORNING,

And so starts another week........

Today, for me.. is SEWING DAY..
YES! out comes the sewing machine as i have to put up the hem on my new curtains in my craft room, so that means ALL of the little sewing/repair jobs that have been waiting patiently are going to get done (hopefully) so NO SCRAPPIN" today!

but....... will leave you with another ATC that i did over the weekend.... gotta luv these little 'scraps'......


cheers for now................

7 comments:

Maria said...

Wow Noriel your ATC looks stunning I think you need to make yourself a gorgeous little ATC holder to store these in, something small so you can take them in your handbag and show and tell them....
That one is blinkin gorgeous.....
Have a beautiful day today....

scrappin' girl said...

Thanks Maria,
I used bits and pieces from GRAPHIC 45, ""Communique Collection Tags"" sheet!!!
LUV their papers!!

ann said...

They are great pps for ATCs !!!!!
and your ACT is fab....

Toni said...

hey you're ROCKIN the ATCs!!!

scrapgran53 said...

Another gorgeous ATC Noriel.

Terri said...

This is totally fabulous!

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.