A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, March 22, 2010

"MAMA MIA" MONDAY!!!!

MORNING.....

Its Monday.. back to reality....... had a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!! my Sister-in-law and Niece and some friends flew in from Adelaide and Krystal and I stayed the weekend in the city (Melbourne) with them and guess what we did???????



YEP, we went to see "MAMA MIA" at the Theatre!!! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!

Then we all (eight of us) went out for dinner, then the 5 'young' ones went 'clubbing' and us 'more mature ladies' stayed at the hotel and chatted, drank wine, ate choccies and chatted!! then sunday hubby met us all for breakfast, then we SHOPPED!!! then sadly it was time to take them back to the airport for their flight home!

Wonderful weekend, THANKS, Sharon, Vicki, Krystal, Cherie and the Girls!!!!! (and of course hubby for playing "Taxi Driver")

NOW ON A SCRAPPIN' NOTE!!

This is my March Colour Challenge entry over at "ART" the criterior being BLACK & CREAM, with HIDDEN JOURNALLING!








The photo was taken in November 2009, my brother & sister-in-law on the Melbourne Tram Car Restaurant!!! i luv this pic!!! I finished this LO on friday night so that i could give it to Sharon as a surprise to take back to Adelaide with her yesterday!!! (the hidden journalling is the tag behind the photo)

so... our GIRLS WEEKEND is over and now back to the reality of families ,housework, and of course the wonderful world of ""SCRAPPING""

cheers for now.......

3 comments:

Maria said...

That looks lovely Noriel love the colour combination love the kiss definition that you have added.....
Sounds like you had an amazing time with Sharon over the weekend...

Ngaire said...

WOW! What a great weekend! It must have been the weekend for girly weekends! I love the layout!

shazzabee said...

Thanks for this Lo Noriel. I'm going to get a fram for it and have Gary put it up for me.
It was alovely surprise and a great memory. xx