A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, March 01, 2010

MERRY MARCH MONDAY

Can't believe it is the 1st of March already!!!! well our 'holiday week' is over and life gets back to normal (not quite sure what that is......) hubby went back to work today, and as usual i some how have a basket of ironing with my name on it?????? but before i get to it, Maria here are a couple of Tassie pics with ME in them!!!









this one was taken at the beautiful PEPPERMINT BAY where we had lunch and lingered a while.













and of course no need to tell you where this one was taken........CADBURY's !!! mmmmm...

I'l be back this arvo with a SCRAPPIN PIC!!! just need to get the camera out!!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

OHHH how beautiful is Peppermint Bay???