A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, March 29, 2010

BRIDGES

MORNING,


Hubby & I had a busy weekend, it was MOVING DAY on Saturday, we moved Krystal out of her flat into Daniel's house, and now she is all settled in.

On Sunday, Lou & I went to the Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show..... as usual absolutely glorious displays of flowers, wonderful garden designs and heaps of how to's... so .. sorry... but stay tuned for some fab pics!!!

BUT today i have a LO pic for you.... this is my LO for "ART'S" Mid Month Mystery Challenge, ""BRIDGES"" I have used 3 of the wonderful pics i took whilst on our holiday in Tasmania in February, they have the most amazing old stone bridges dotted all over Tassie... luv them!!


















Oh and my lovely little birdy charm was given to me by my friend Ann L xxxx Thanks Ann!

cheers for now...........................

3 comments:

Maria said...

Noriel your bridges layout is just gorgeous, love the lovely colour combination and those flowers the shades of them just compliment your photos superbly.....
Look forward to seeing your photos from the Flower show...

Terri said...

Love seeing you photos so no need to be sorry! This Lo is just beautiful so nice an serene. The charm is gorgeous and so sre those fern like leaves....love'em

Shazza said...

Hi Scrappin girl!

Love your bridges layout!

Great blog, come over and visit me lol

I am sending you an invite to come join me on ARTastic challenge blog, and From Screen 2 Scrap. It would be great if you could join as a follower and get all the latest updates.


ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from the great artist with a little bit of added criteria

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria.

In May ARTastic will be celebrating its 1st Birthday we have over $300 worth of prizes to give away, so I would love you to join in and have a chance of winning 

Special Offer – If you join either or both sites and enter a layout for the challenge in April and/or May, you will receive an extra bonus point to go towards your voting tally at the end of the month.

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers
Shazza