A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, March 19, 2010

EXPLORE

MORNING!!!

Its finally friday!!! the end of another week and the beginning of the weekend !!! YAY!! This week i have been 'caught up' with my ATC's, as you can see i have added another set of 2 to my collection!!
""EXPLORE""
I used "Graphic 45"Transatlantic Collection "Around the World" just luv
'Graphic 45"papers!!



ENJOY THE WEEKEND!



cheers for now.......

3 comments:

Toni said...

*clunk*

jaw hits table....

NORIEL THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!

ann said...

These are fab.xxxx

Maria said...

Noriel love love love these now you really do need to make something pretty to display these in....
Have an awesome weekend with Sharon, have a fishbowl for me please lol...