A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SCULPTURES

MORNING,

More Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show pics for you to look at,these are SCULPTURES from the Sculpture Garden Display!!! STUNNING stuff!!!










and this one is for all of the "Pussycat" lovers out there!!!!

tomorrow i will actually have some beautiful FLOWER pics for you to look at!!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

OOh I love the little pony especially the feathers at the top he's so cute....
Can't wait to see your flower photo's.....
Have a lovely day today Noriel....

Toni said...

awwww the little penguins... XXX

shazzabee said...

unusual sculptures Noriel. I think the pony is my favourite