A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, March 11, 2010

SHORT & SWEET

Morning,
just thought i would show you a couple of ATCs I finished over the weekend, out of 'bits & pieces' - i have fallen in luv with ATC's they are just so compact, you can use up your 'scrappin scraps', you can pop them on to the front of some CS and there you have it.. a ready made-handmade card!!! LUV 'EM!!

...................
at the moment my scrap desk is a sea of green, i am just finishing off my Scrap Therapy ATC Swap for March 2010 and the theme is simply ""GREEN"" will post a pic when they are all done!!
cheers for now.......


5 comments:

ann said...

Wow these are so cool love them!!!
thanks for the comment on my blog...it seemed funny sitting at my sewing machine so long since I used it lol

Maria said...

OOh Noriel you are rockin at ATC's those are just gorgeous so love the clock one is that a printout/sticker?

scrappin' girl said...

thanks girls,Maria, the clock is a rubon and the grandfather clock is a foam padded sticker (IYKWIM)xx

maree said...

These are gorgeous Noriel.. you r so talented

scrapgran53 said...

Another lot of gorgeous ATC's Noriel. You do such a fabulous job.