A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, March 07, 2010

SOGGY SUNDAY

Evening, a bit of a soggy sunday today, and yesterday here in Melbourne was even worse!!! but Krystal and I managed a visit to the "Paperific Show"" at the Melbourne Showgrounds before the horrendous storms hit,

so here are a couple of pics of my 'goodies' and Krystal went home with quite an impressive stash of her own!!!





so now i just have to work out what i am going
to "scrap " with them!!!!! probably MORE
pics from our wonderful Tassie Holiday
( do i hear groans!!)

and i certainly couldn't RESIST THIS ONE!!!!!

have a lovely evening, cheers for now xxxx

3 comments:

ann said...

Glad you are getting some rain it has finally stopped here. great looking goodies my friend xx

shazzabee said...

Love your stamp Noriel. great stash.

Maria said...

OOh I love that brown vine Noriel it's just gorgeous, and you got to go to a craft fair you lucky girl....
Look forward to seeing what you make from that gorgeous stash, the stamp photo just uploaded how cool is that.