A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, March 14, 2010

SUNNY SUNDAY ARVO

Afternoon........

I have been busy 'creating' since friday, i have been making a tissue box cover for my craft room desk.. i bought the lovely Kaisercraft "Loire Valley" papers a while ago and had no idea what to do with them..... once we repainted my craft room white with blue trimmings (eg curtains, filing cabinet drawers etc) i thought of just the thing........


...............




So finally finished.. and looks fab sitting on my craft desk!!!!!

cheers for now.................

6 comments:

ann said...

looks great like the way you have put braid around the edges

Maria said...

Noriel your tissue box has come out so gorgeous, your trim sure matched your paint and paper colour's so well, thanks for giving us a sneak peek this morning.....

scrappin' girl said...

Thanks maria, there is NO paint on it , just the pattern paper and i put a few coats of watered down wood glue (like when you do decoupage) to give it that glossy harder finish!!!!

shazzabee said...

It looks fabuloshous(spelling? lol) you've done a fab job on it. I've got a larger tissue cover to do but i don't want to do it until my room is ready.

Toni said...

wow, it looks too cool... I love that paper range and LOVE the cut-out bird you used!!

chrisw said...

beautiful ,i used to do cottage craft many years agao,lacy tissue boxes lol..i love yours!!