A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WHAT A WEDNESDAY!!!!!

MORNING,

Sorry..... More 'holiday snaps' today!!!! this is the beautiful CATARACT GORGE in Launceston, Tasmania, Hubby and I got up early and walked to the Gorge (just across the bridge from our hotel) , we had lovely scones with jam & cream and steaming hot coffee for brekky at the 'Tea House" in the Basin, then walked back thru the Gorge to our hotel!!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING SCENERY!!!

THE GORGE





The Tea House and a some little visitors that 'flew' in to share our scones!!



and look what I found...........


We had a wonderful morning, and as usual with holidays, ours was definitely not long enough!!!!

cheers for now..............

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh those photos are just breathtaking love that photo of you looking down the wishing well......
What perfect photos for a shabby inspired layout....

Toni said...

OMGosh is that the most stunning place or what??
I've never been to Tassie but it's on the Bucket List!

ann said...

I think I had better go back to Tassie !!!!!!