A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, April 30, 2010

BIRTHDAY CARD

AFTERNOON,

I have spent the morning making a BIRTHDAY CARD for my SIL's Mum who will be 75 on Sunday, I hope she likes it!!!  I have used one of the lovely photos I took at the Melbourne Flower & Garden Show (and I used a design from a challenge that the lovely "Raggedy Ann " set back at the beginning of the year... THANKS ANN!!!!  I have used this design now many times.. it is gorgeous!!)




While i have all of my 'card making stuff' out on my desk i'm off to make some more!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look........

1 comment:

Maria said...

Your card looks beautiful Noriel that photo you took is just stunning such a gorgeous close up of the roses....
Have a great weekend....