A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, April 09, 2010

FINALLY FRIDAY.... COFFEE mmm.....

MORNING

Well its that time of the week.. again.. Friday!!!!
I have been trying to use up my bits & pieces of all sorts of scrap paper that i am sure we all seem to accumulate, A while ago i bought some new coffee mugs and the packaging was just too good to throw away, bowers birds that all scrappers are....  so last night i decided to do something with it.. ATCS!!!!
and just as a point of interest (probably only to me!!) my set of coffee mugs are the same design as the paper!!!
OH... and.... I LUV COFFEE!!!!!


Thats all for now, will have a another couple of pics a bit later this arvo,

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Ya Noriel,

Love your newest atc creations great idea saving the packaging from your coffee set......
Like you I'm a collector of everything I've just been handed a dead butterfly by the kids saying you can use this in your scrapping mom like you did with the grasshopper legs.....
Kids don't you just love them....

scrappin' girl said...

hehehehe your children know you TOO WELL Maria, xxxxxx

Ngaire said...

These are very cute ATCs. I love the colours!