A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, April 09, 2010

FINALLY FRIDAY....COFFEE mmmmm.... #2

Posty has just been and i popped my head out the door and what was waiting for me?????  A PIZZA BOX!!!!  now we all know what comes in a pizza box.. SCRAPPIN' GOODIES!!!!!!!
A box full of joy!!!    from the wonderful Sherie at http://www.scrapbooksuppliesonline.com.au/




I finally got my Heidi Swapp distresser, Darkroom Door word strips, Maya Road, We R Memory Keepers & Imaginisce stamps,  and some fab PP's, from Darkroom Door, Dream Street & Lil Davis and 1 from Daisy Bucket!!! and a pkt of KaiserCraft Brads  and not forgetting my supply of  PRITT!!!!



I am off to 'play' .......
  

4 comments:

Maria said...

So love your darkroom door papers Noriel they look gorgeous, are those stamps in the Maya road tin, okay now that you got those goodies want to see something pretty now lol...
Have a fab weekend...

scrappin' girl said...

Yes Maria, they are stamps "Journalling Notes" the set is called!

shazzabee said...

great stash. When i get back i'm going to go online and start buying a few things.

Ngaire said...

Ace new products! I love my HS edge distresser I used it for everything including using the smooth side to rub on rubons!