A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, April 26, 2010

FRIENDSHIP

MORNING,

This morning i thought i would put up some of the wonderful "FRIENDSHIP" quotes that i found whilst looking for just the 'right one' for my Friends & Quotes Round Robin Album, I hope they mean something to you and your friends............













AND OF COURSE THIS ONE......................



Our friends don’t know how special they are to us, unless you tell them! So take some time and tell your Best Buddy!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look......

3 comments:

Toni said...

what a lovely post Noriel! and they are gorgeous quotes.

shazzabee said...

I have a kaiser rub-on which says "It takes a long time to grow an old friend""and "One of the blessings of old friends is that you can afford to be stupid with them".
Love all your sayings tho. xx

scrappin' girl said...

heheheh luv the "stupid old friend" one Sharon xxxxx