A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I LUV COFFEE TIME!!!

Friday Night was CYBER CROP night over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT!!! and as usual a GREAT time was had by all !  loads of challenges for us, and of course MY FAV... the BLIND SCRAP CHALLENGE!!!  a bit of an unusual one this month, it involved making ATC's (same size anyway) to use on your LO!!!

Here is my take on Marie's Cyber Crop Blind  Scrap for April 2010.....






Thanks for taking the time to look.............

5 comments:

Toni said...

this is just gorgeous chook -- thanks for putting in the close-ups. I love all the bits and bobs you added on, and of course i LOOOOVE coffee too xx

ann said...

Fantastic !!!!!!

Ngaire said...

This is such a great layout! The colours are fantastic!

Maria said...

Noriel that layout looks so gorgeous so much to look at, love the colours, all the wonderful embellishing especially the stickles around the coffee cups that really makes the pop out.....

my2angels said...

Love the idea of the ATCs on a layout and using my favourite COFFEE (can't live without it! LOL) and I love the colouring