A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, April 12, 2010

INSPIRE...CREATE...ART

Morning,

Yesterday i spent the day finishing off a LO for Terri's Square Challenge over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT!!  i really, really enjoyed this challenge, the criteria was ""Use a minimum of 25 squares""  and i am quite pleased with the finished product..... what do you think???





















I used Prima Printables PP and hand coloured the edges in with different shades of blue watercolour pencils, then attached my decorated chippy squares, thanks for taking the time to look xxx

P.S. I was awarded Rockin' Art of the Week for this OTP/LO  w/e 16th April 2010 over at Artistic Document for my TILE ART piece!!!! thanks Terri for such a fab challenge, thanks girls xxx    

3 comments:

Maria said...

Noriel this looks wonderful love the gorgeous colours and all your embellishing with your charms, truly beautiful piece of artwork...

ann said...

Love the placement of all the squares and the colours are beautiful and once again you have balanced the colours well..
and by the way Hello I am back had the best holiday ever I had so much fun with Chris and then Maria,xxx

Irene said...

Love this Noriel!