A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, April 19, 2010

IS THIS ""SHABBY"" ENOUGH??? hmmmm......

Afternoon,

Over the weekend i finallly finished my entry for ""The Scrap Artist Within"s very first Monthly Challenge,  and YEP!!! you guessed it.......  an Inspirational Shabby LO !!!!!  I enjoy doing these but I have to say.. they dont come easy to me...  BUT under the wonderful guidance of  Maria & Ann, i am sure I will EVENTUALLY get the hang of it!!!!!

what do you think.......?







Thanks for taking the time to look,

3 comments:

ann said...

It is gorgeous Noriel love the colour choice and that photo is just the best so shabby and
your LO is so complementary to the photo. Love the tag xxxxx

Terri said...

OH! Well done Noriel!!
Beautifully shabby

Maria said...

Hi Noriel,

I think you have done yourself proud with that gorgeous layout of your's, the tag is just divine and I totally agree with what Ann says everything is just so complimentary the colours, the layers and the embellishing just look amazing....