A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, April 11, 2010

JOURNEY, TRAVEL, VOYAGE

A SOGGY SUNDAY......

Yep!! it sure is this morning here in Melbourne, wet, windy and raining, i guess winter is on its way!!!
been stocking up on some ATC"s to trade at my LSS ATC Club meetings, trying to use up my 'scraps, bits & pieces" stash!!  here is a set i have just finished,  ""Journey, Travel, Voyage""


I'm off to "PLAY"......Have a great sunday....................

3 comments:

shazzabee said...

Noriel we need to get together so you can teach me how to make such gorgeous ATC's. They are gorgeous girl!

Toni said...

ohh NICE work, chook!!! I love those postage stamps *drools on keyboard*

Maria said...

Morning Noriel,
Your travel atc's look gorgeous love the backing paper that you have used on them?