A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, April 23, 2010

ROUND/ROBIN TAG

Morning,

I have just signed up to participate in my  very first Round Robin.  Over at "The Scrap Artist With" we are doing a ""FRIENDSHIP QUOTES""  Album.

 My Cover, Sign-in Page and First Page are still "works in progress"  but  here is my finished  sign-in TAG.


On the front I have used pale blue Bazill with black & silver


On the back I have used white with black & silver.

I will post pics of the cover, and other pages as they are finished!!!
Thanks for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Maria said...

Noriel your tag looks lovely, can't wait to see what your album looks like.... Looking forward to working in it real soon.....

ann said...

What a beautiful sign in tag xx