A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

R/R POCKET/BACK PAGE

MORNING,

well today my very first Round Robin Album starts its journey...... and when it arrives 'back home' it will be a beautiful thing to behold!!!!!
here is that last 'sneek peek' my TAG/POCKET PAGE and the BACK COVER
i am so looking forward to receiving the other girls beautiful Albums to leave a small 'piece of me' inside





Thanks for taking the time to look,

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Noriel,

Love the pocket you have created for your tags, love those trims just gorgeous....

ann said...

Gorgeous Noriel and it will be something beautiful when it finds it's way back home to you xx
A Magic keepsake