A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, April 06, 2010

TUESDAY'S TALES

MORNING,

Seeing as i haven't 'scrapped' all Easter weekend, thought i would show you some more pics of the wonderful sights i saw at the Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show a couple of weeks ago....(ok .. I hear you groaning..... i promise these will be the last ones!!)


         It is amazing what can be done with PAINT TINS!!!




            HOSES!!!!   and   ROSES!!!!



and even MERRY-GO-ROUND HORSES

have a great day......


5 comments:

Toni said...

Noriel, I'm really enjoyin the flower pics! I LOOOVE the paint tin one, soooo clever.

scrapgran53 said...

Thesearefatastic. Who would imagine you can do all that with flowers.

Ngaire said...

WOW!!! Great photos! I love the paint cans!

Maria said...

Have to agree love the paint tins and the flower horse but I think I would like what's inside the paint tins lol

Terri said...

Really awesome pics from the show Noriel. I glad you have shared these with us......no moaning or groan here! Very clever and imaginative