A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, April 16, 2010

UNUSUAL FLORA & ART

MORNING,

Today i thought i would show you the very LAST (yes.. last) pics from the Melbourne Flower & Garden Show,  some of the more UNUSUAL ones!!!!!

hope you enjoy these!!!!

Not too sure about these STILLETOS!

I took this one just for you Ngaire!!



the things they do with cars these days.......


HAVE A GREAT DAY.............................


6 comments:

Maria said...

Wow I would so love to go to a flower show one day your photos just came out superb just looking at those stiletto's makes my feet hurt lol....

Toni said...

*GASP* i WANT those SHOES!!!!!

you took such gorgeous pics Noriel, you clever chook! I've really enjoyed 'visiting' the flower show with you!!
x

scrappin' girl said...

THANKS GIRLS, it was certainly my pleasure!!!

ann said...

""""""OMG""""
>>>FAINT<<<

Ngaire said...

He he he! You know me too well! It is a very cute owl!

Terri said...

Amazing pictures Noriel!
Some people just have amazing imaginations. Thanks for sharing I have enjoyed looking at your pictures