A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, May 22, 2010

POCKET/BOOKMARK BIRTHDAY CARDS

MORNING,

For the last 2 days I have been busy making Birthday Cards, this weekend I have 2 birthdays to celebrate, a good friend and our Niece, and Krystal has 1, a good friend.

Here are my  finished Pocket/Bookmark Birthday Cards........













The inspriation for these cards came from a project run over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT at christmas time by Marie.
Thanks for taking the time to look......

5 comments:

Maria said...

Noriel I love your bookmark birthday cards especially the last one that is just lovely.....
Hope your having a lovely weekend....

maree said...

These are gorgeous Noriel.. you are a clever chook

Terri said...

Oh I just love these!

ann said...

These are just beautiful
Oh to be 25 again..lol

Ngaire said...

What a great idea!!! These look fantastic!