A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DOMESTIC GODDESS PORTFOLIO

MORNING

Busy week this week, on Friday we had our MAY CYBER CROP NIGHT over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT and the design team girls have put up some FABULOUS challenges for us and we have this week to do them all!!!!

I have finished my Domestic Goddess Portfolio!!!!!  now to start on the challenge pages to go in it!!!!!



FRONT



OPEN FRONT VIEW


INSIDE VIEW







For my Portfolio I used GRAPHIC 45 (Domestic Goddess Collection), 7GYPSIES (Annonce) & TERESA COLLINS (Bon Appetit) papers

Now i'm off to 'scrap' the inside pages,

Thanks for taking the time to look.......

4 comments:

maree said...

This is gorgeous, I love what you have done

Terri said...

Your potfolio it just TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Terri said...

and I cant spell!! LOL

ann said...

lol @ Terri.
Fantastic portifolio the cover is stunning, the little tag is such a gorgeous shabby touch xx