A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MINI GOLF

MORNING,

After our trek to the top of MT WILLIAM on Friday, during our Grampians Getaway, Lou & I decided to stop for a delicious Devonshire Tea at "ADVENTURE GOLF"  yep!! you heard right!!!!  we had wonderful hot scones,jam,cream & coffee then, we played 18 holes of MINI GOLF!!!!  and had a great afternoon!!
(and just for the record.... I beat Lou on the back 9 holes and he only beat me by 5 overall...... not bad seeing as I DONT play golf and he plays amost every week!!!)

Take a look at my 'golfing skills'!!



CONCENTRATION!!!



Take a look at this hole.....some precision golfing on this one





take a look at my AMAZING golf style!!!


what do you mean?????  I have to get the ball IN THERE??????



As you can see Lou & I had a wonderful time on our Grampians Getaway, as  usual it was not long enough!!! but there is always ... next time?....  I hope you have enjoyed sharing a little bit of our break with us......

Thanks for taking the time to look....

3 comments:

Terri said...

LOL you go GF!

Ngaire said...

Love the pics! I wish my golfer husband would play mini golf with me!

shazzabee said...

good onya girl! loved your golfing stance