A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MOUNTAINS & WATERFALLS

MORNING,

As I said yesterday I have more pics of our wonderful Grampians Getaway today, these are of the magnificent McKenzie Falls and the marvelous Mt William and The Balconies Lookout.



 



 and now MT WILLIAM











the amazing carpets of green moss on the rocks

 

and some of the wildlife




THE BALCONIES LOOKOUT

as you can see by the pics it was extremely foggy and COLD!!!





but.....as the fog lifted... the lake appeared


some of the extraordinary things we saw along the track




 and some of the amazing rock surfaces



 A bit of a long post today, I hope you enjoy looking at our photos
, tomorrow i will post some of our MINI GOLF GAME!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look....
 

7 comments:

ann said...

Good morning some gorgeous photos Noriel xxx

Ngaire said...

Thank you!!! These are amazing photos!!!!

Terri said...

I just LOVE your photo's Noriel. Looking down on the clouds is amazing and iteresting rock surfaces, moss and spider web are fabulous. Thanks for sharing

Toni said...

oh my Lordy, those photos are STUNNING! I could almost feel the damp and cold, you did such a fab job chook! I have a secret passion for moss, lichens, rocks and trees, so I loved all those macro shots (:

shazzabee said...

OMG they are unbeleivable photo's.
just stunning. I'll be showing Gary these and make a big hint to go there. xxx

maree said...

These are amazing photos... i love the spider web.. i love the Grampians

Maria said...

Noriel,

Your photos are just stunning love all the close up's especially the mushrooms and that web and then that lovely photo with all the fog and just a sneak of the mountains that looks so beautiful.....
What a lovely little break away you had....