A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, May 31, 2010

MORE "DOMESTIC GODDESS"

MORNING,

Our 'Domestic Goddess' week at 'ART'  is over , so i have quite a few LO's to show you, my thanks to the Design Team, it has been a great 'challenge'!!!

First off is Terri's  "The way to a Man's Heart"




The next one is Tabitha's  "Daily Essential's"



and the last one for today is Megan's "My Garden"





 I think I had better leave it at these few for today, but I have one more to show you tomorrow, a Very Special LO about a Very Important & Special Lady in my life,

until tomorrow, thanks for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love your latest layouts Noriel how sweet is that little charm on your Devonshire tea layout just love that...
Have a wonderful week...

Ngaire said...

I love your layouts! They make me hungry!!!