A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, May 27, 2010

""MY MUSIC""

MORNING

Well, another ART DOC Cyber Crop Challenge done & dusted !  This one is 'Marie's Mini Challenge'
The criteria was  "Music to housework to......"  create a playlist, mixed tap or CD of your favourite motivational music to help you breeze through your domestic chores....."
THIS is what is in my CD Player at this very moment!!!!!






THANKS for taking the time to look......

6 comments:

ann said...

Looks great gee you have been busy scrapping.. OK I am off to put my music on and do the house work...my music is a Dyson charging through the house.

Terri said...

LOL at Ann!!
Such a cool LO Noriel

scrappin' girl said...

Ann i have my music so loud it drowns my poor DYSON out!!!!

ann said...

OK smarty pants !!!!

scrappin' girl said...

hehehehehehe!!!!!!

Ngaire said...

I really like the colours in this layout Noriel! And your Domestic Godess portfolio looks great too!