A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, May 05, 2010

SHAPED ATC's "IN THE GARDEN"

MORNING,

It is that time of the month again,  YEP..... Scrappe Angels ATC Swap is due on friday, and the theme for this one is "SHAPED ATC's"  so i have shaped the top of my ATC like a 'picket fence' and then decorated it with flowers and sub-titled it.... 'IN THE GARDEN'  what do you think????



Thanks for taking the time to look.......

4 comments:

ann said...

What a fantastic idea they are gorgeous your group will love them. xxx

Maria said...

Morning Noriel,

Love your atc's haven't seen that shape in an atc before they look wonderful....
Love those metal flowers

Ngaire said...

These look fantastic Noriel!!! They are great!

shazzabee said...

Wow Noriel, they are stunning. I'm sure your group will love them.
xxx