A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, May 01, 2010

TIN SUITCASES!!!

GOOD EVENING,

This morning Krystal (my daughter) and I headed off on our usual fortnightly trip to the South Melbourne Markets here in Melbourne, Victoria to buy all of our fresh fruit & vegetables & meat.  We head off early, get our produce then have a leisurely breakfast, and then head home.
This morning we happened to walk past a stall with all sorts of bits & pieces, mainly kitchen things BUT..... then I saw these beautiful things............. 

 

  
and of course just HAD TO BUY THEM!!!!!   i think i am going to use them to store my FLOWERS (in the large one) and my RIBBONS (in the smaller one)  they look so gorgeous sitting on my sewing table!

Thanks for taking the time to look......................
 

6 comments:

Maria said...

Noriel those metal cases look wonderful you need to show and tell them filled with your goodies afterwards....

scrappin' girl said...

Will do Maria, !!! :-)

ann said...

Real cool...I have seen very similar just different patterns...

Ngaire said...

What a great find!!!

maree said...

these are gorgeous...

shazzabee said...

Noriel they look stunning. dragging Gary out to some markets in a couple of weeks. Hope i find something like that. hehehe