A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, June 28, 2010

THE BEACH

MORNING,

Yesterday was a lovely sunny winter Melbourne day, so hubby and I (and my camera, of course)  headed down to the beach......... YES.... the beach, Torquay in fact (which is the start of the Victorian Great Ocean Road)  The breeze was a bit 'brisk' but the sun was wonderful, not a cloud in the sky and the beach was gorgeous!!!
Here are just a few of the photos that I took.........















and we even saw ..........................


I hope you enjoyed "going to the beach" with us.....

Thanks for taking the time to look 

4 comments:

ann said...

What beautiful photos I am a real beach person.xxx

Maria said...

Morning Noriel,

I agree with Ann you took some amazing photos on the weekend, wonder if it was cold in the water lol....
Have a great week...

Ngaire said...

What great pictures Noriel! It is so far away from here to the beach so it is great to see someone elses pics!

Terri said...

Love your photos.......ruddy crazy person in the water tho bbrrrrrr