A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, June 27, 2010

MORNING,

Thought i would show you some 'scrappin' today, these 2 LO's are challenges from ARTISTIC DOCUMENT's Cyber Crop

The first one is KYM's.... and this is the criteria...

*take inspiration from a game or puzzle
ie: scrabble (letters on blocks)
crossword puzzles
checkers (checkered pp)
playing cards, ETC!!!
*and/or use bits and pieces from an old
board game, etc...
*use three or more colours...
 
so here is my take on this challenge.....
 


The next one is Terri's challenge

Snakes and Ladders a game based on ups and downs!
I want to see 1. at least 3 arrows - representing ups and downs
2. 6 squares - the maximum spaces that you can move3. Number/s in the title
 
and this is my take on it ......
 


I hope I did the girl's challenges justice!

THANKS KYM & TERRI

Thanks for taking the time to look.....

2 comments:

Maria said...

Morning Noriel,

ALove your latest layouts, have you played with your new toy yet?
Have a great day today...

Ngaire said...

I like the golfing layout! I have done one or two of them in my time!