A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, June 01, 2010

MY MENTOR - MY GRANDMA V.I.P.

MORNING,

As i said yesterday I have a VERY SPECIAL LO to show you today, it is part of "ART's" Domestic Goddess project and the challenge was set by our  Design Team member  KYM!!!!

MY MENTOR... MY GRANDMA!!!




A VERY SPECIAL LADY IN MY LIFE.......MY GRANDMA xxxx

Thanks for taking the time to look.....

3 comments:

ann said...

Beautiful Noriel you have sure taken after your Gran. ( I will have my kitchen ready for you when you arrive ) LOL xxxxx
Oh and you can use a corner of my scrap room ( maybe )

scrappin' girl said...

Thanks Ann, ONLY a corner????? hehehehe

shazzabee said...

gorgeous Lo Noriel.
she would be very impressed