A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, June 08, 2010

SLEEPING PEACEFULLY NOW....


Yesterday,  Monday 7th June, 2010 was a very sad day for our family, we farewelled our Family Patriach.  After a very long illness, my hubby's Father, and our childrens Stari-ate' was laid to rest,  no more suffering, he is now sleeping peacefully.

Dad, Stari-ate', you will always be with us..... you can rest easy now.


                     ** 25.1.1933  -  2.6.2010 **


.....................................................................................................

8 comments:

Terri said...

I was thinking of you yesterday Noriel. Big Hugs to you and your family

scrappin' girl said...

Thank you Terri xxxxx

ann said...

As you know I have been thinking of you...

Looking forward to our catch up the lasagne dish is already over at the house lol

scrappin' girl said...

Thanks my Friend, xxx glad to see your organised !!!! heheheh

Maria said...

Oh Noriel so sorry to hear that your father in law has passed on, my thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult time....

scrappin' girl said...

Thanks Maria, xxx

Ngaire said...

Noriel this is such a sad thing. Thinking of you and your family at this time.

scrappin' girl said...

Thanks Ngaire xxxx