A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, June 24, 2010

SOME THINGS YOU NEVER FORGET!!

GOOD EVENING,

last friday night was CYBER CROP NIGHT over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT!!!  and as usual we had a BLIND SCRAP..... now i gotta tell you....  I LUV THESE!!!!!  friday night's was hosted by Kym...... and this is my take on her "ingredients & recipe instructions"



now there are 3 pics in this series, so with the third one I used up my off cuts from the blind scrap LO and made it into a double LO, here is the left hand page of the LO.


so together they look like this .....................................


the photos were taken at EASTER time this year, 2010, at MYRTLEFORD, VIC. when hubby decided that he was going to go for a bike ride on a friends borrowed bike!!!  mind you it has been quite a few years since his last bike ride.....  as you can probably tell !!

Thanks Kym, for the great Blind Scrap!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look,

4 comments:

Maria said...

Love your double layout Noriel, what are you up too this weekend?

ann said...

Fab double page LO.Love the pps and colours you have used.
Ohhhh I think I will hide all the bikes when Lou comes...
I have a photo of Mick on a borrowed bike and he doesn't look any better lol

Ngaire said...

This layout looks great! The colours are fantastic!

woozie said...

Go Lou, I was waiting for the 4th photo of Lou on ground with bike on top LOL - Lots of Love Helen