A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, June 17, 2010

TEACUP COLLECTION

MORNING,

Over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT some of the girls have been discussing their teacup collections, I think it all started with Sim and a trip to her local OP Shop, she bought some beautiful dessert bowls, and it progressed from there!!!!
So I thought I would show & tell some of My Collection........
Some were given to me by my Grandma and they are over 80 years old!!!! (she had them given to her when she was married!!) and i have collected quite a few myself over the years, I use the ones that I have bought but I NEVER use the ones my Grandma gave me.... they are PRICELESS..... and I would be heartbroken if they were damaged.





this is My Collection



and my Fav!!!



MY TEAPOTS




These are some wonderful mugs that have been handpainted for us by my Aunty, golf for hubby, harlequin for me, and 2 wonderful mugs for the kids.




and this is my Chinese Tea Set



I hope you have enjoyed MY COLLECTION,

Thanks for taking the time to look....

3 comments:

Terri said...

how cool is your collection!!
The clown is a little scarey for me. Love the asian set tho.
Thanks for sharing

Maria said...

Noriel your teacup collection is just beautiful I have to say I love that cross-stitch one as well but all of your collection looks amazing...

Ngaire said...

WOW! They are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!