A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, July 07, 2010

BIRTHDAY CARDS

MORNING,

just thought I would show you a few of the cards I have made so far this year  .....

this was made for a G/F that celebrated her birthday last weekend


and this one I made for my Sister-in-law SHARON, for her birthday in June


This one was for a friend of my daughter Krystal


and this one was given to our friends, celebrating their wedding anniversary


and lastly a couple of fun cards I made for my Nieces

 

 


(my thanks to Chris for this wonderful template)

I have a few birthdays coming up soon, so stay tuned for a few more.....

Thanks for taking the time to look  

3 comments:

ann said...

Beautiful cards I love the one you made Sharon

my2angels said...

Great cards and I agree with Ann my favourite is Sharons and how funny are your nieces cards!

Maria said...

Noriel I love your niece's cards, especially the shoe one that is just gorgeous....
What colour are you getting your nails painted tomorrow?

PS think I'm going to get a pair of tweezers just to place those little alphas lol, thanks for the tip....