A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, July 09, 2010

"CHANDELIER'S"

MORNING,

This morning while I still had my 'bits & pieces' out on my scrap table from making my little 'yellow canary birdcages' ATC's for the swap over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT, I had another  little 'play'  this is the result....



I used a tiny piece of the LACE that i was cutting into 'metre pieces' for a swap at ART, I heat embosed my chandelier stamp and used some 'liquid pearls' as candles and a few bits of 'bling'

NOW i really really must go and do some 'housework'...... NO MORE PLAYING!!!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look...

4 comments:

Terri said...

They are simply marvelous

Maria said...

That atc looks beautiful Noriel, your lace looks lovely as well, love the sequin trim....

my2angels said...

STUNNING! Love the lace background

Judi said...

So elegant