A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, July 02, 2010

JUDI'S SEWING (NOODLE) BOX GIFT TO ME

MORNING,

YESTERDAY my postie arrived with the most gorgeous parcel for me........ YES... IT ARRIVED!!!!  my Sewing (Noodle) Box Swap from Judi!!!!!

JUDI... I LUV IT....  IT IS ""GORGEOUS"""  

                THANKYOU xxxx


                                  My beautiful Parcel


My Gorgeous Noodle Box


and OMG look at my Amazing Handbag Charm!!!!


and MY WONDERFUL GOODIES INSIDE


thankyou my friend xxx


Thanks for taking the time to look.....

1 comment:

Maria said...

Morning Noriel,

Your noodle box from Judi is just gorgeous I love that she has made that gorgeous tag with your initial on it.....Lots of lovely goodies and Judi has just colour co-ordinated them so beautifully.....
You girls made some beautiful boxes for this swap, hope your going to be part of the next swap.....