A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, July 10, 2010

LOTS OF MUSIC!!!!

AFTERNOON,

last night I popped into my LSS and picked up my ATC's from our latest swap.....the theme was "MUSIC"  take a look at these wonderful little creations!!!!!



this one is mine!


LOOK  FAMILIAR ????

 well those of you that share the lovely world of "Artistic Document" with me will recognise it as an
A4 LO I did for my Domestic Goddess Portfolio Challenge!!!!!
a little size adjustment and of course I had to make my own mini CD's and of course a lovely helping of KindaGlitz,  and there you have it!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look......

4 comments:

Terri said...

really cool ATC swap.

Judi said...

I knew Terri would love them - all so different - all so charming

Ngaire said...

They are fantastic Noriel. There is such a variety of designs!

Toni said...

ooooh nice! I love yours, Noriel.