A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, July 05, 2010

MY "SCRAPLIFT"

EVENING,

Over at "ART" the lovely Toni's  JULY CHALLENGE was this........
 
I just want you to lift one of your own LOs!
Pick one that you really like, and lift it -- when you upload to the gallery, please put a pic of your original LO in the comments underneath so we can see your inspiration.

This is my take on the great challenge...

 MY LIFT.......




MY ORIGINAL LO


THANKS for the great challenge Toni !!

Thanks for taking the time to look.....

4 comments:

Terri said...

Stunning lift!!

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Morning Noriel,

Love your latest layout, those flowers look so lovely and I adore your colour combination...

Ngaire said...

Looks fantastic Noriel! It is fun sometimes to lift yourself!