A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, July 01, 2010

SEWING (NOODLE) BOX SWAP

MORNING,

At "The Scrap Artist Within" we  have had a wonderful Sewing (noodle) Box Swap going, organised by Maria,  and my swap partner was the Lovely Judi!!! 
I am pleased to say that Judi has now received my "NOODLE BOX" so I can show you some pics of the box I did for her.....



a little charm on each side of the handle..sewing machine & scissors


the back


and some of the 'goodies' I popped inside for her to enjoy



and I am SOOO HAPPY...... she LUV'D IT!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look.....

6 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Noriel,

Love your noodle box Noriel you girls sure did a lovely box for each other, love all the little charms and goodies you sent Judi for this swap....

Watch out for the next one.......

Terri said...

What a cute little box of yummy goodies! Judi bought you a little something to go in your box on Saturday!! hehehe

shazzabee said...

Looks fabulous.loads of goodies.

Judi said...

I feel blessed to have a lovely friend like you Noriel. I adore eveything you sent and have shown lots of my friends. Like me they were amazed at your generosity. Thankyou xx

Ngaire said...

Noriel it is just gorgeous!!!!
I also really like your canvas clock. It looks great!!

scrappin' girl said...

THANKS Girls, Judi, my friend, you are most welcome, it was my pleasure to make it for you xxxx