A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, July 07, 2010

""SHAPED"" ATC's

EVENING,

This afternoon I finished my ATC's for the July Swap that I am hosting over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT !!!

The THEME is ""SHAPED""  and the only criteria  is that at some point they must measure 2 1/2"  x  3 1/2", but they can be any shape you choose!

Here is a 'sneek peek' at my ATC for the swap...



little yellow canaries in a birdcage

I would like to thank all the girls that have joined in my very first "swap" as hostess, and can't wait to see all the other wonderful ATC's as they arrive in my postbox!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look.....

5 comments:

Maria said...

Noriel,

Your shaped atc's are just beautiful I have to say this is my total favourite out of all the ones I have seen you make.....
Girl this rocks.....

Terri said...

Freaking Awesome Noriel!!!
You so rock at ATC's

ann said...

This is sooooo cute look forward to having it in my collection

Ngaire said...

Ooooh! This is so pretty!

Taryn said...

Oh it is sweet! Enjoy your swap, looks like a heap of fun.