A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, July 18, 2010

TASSIE !

AFTERNOON,

Over at "ART" we have a monthly COLOUR challenge, and this month KYM set us a task  to use the colours BLACK & WHITE, BLUE & GREEN.....
This is my take on Kym's Colour Challenge for July... pics taken of ME at the beautiful Cataract Gorge in Launceston, Tasmania  during our holiday there in February this year.


Thanks Kym, the colours look great all together!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look......

3 comments:

Ngaire said...

I really like your new blog look! It looks great!
And the layout is very pretty too!

scrappin' girl said...

THANKS Ngaire xxxxx

Maria said...

Love your latest layout those photos were just gorgeous, really love how you have placed them on your layout....

And your blog makeover is just pretty, how cute are those little shoes...