A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SHAPED ATC FULL SWAP

MORNING

Earlier this month over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT I hosted a SHAPED ATC Swap... the swap has now been completed and all the girls that participated have  received their ATC's, so take a look at these wonderful little masterpieces !!!!!



THANKS GIRLS for joining me in this SHAPED ATC SWAP at ART  xxxx

thanks for taking the time to look.......

7 comments:

Maria said...

Noriel all those atc's look fabulous the girls have done an amazing job on them all....

Toni said...

Don't they just look FABBO! you girls are soooo clever.
And Noriel, THANK YOU for organising the swap XXX

Ngaire said...

I love them all Noriel!!! They are so pretty!

scrappin' girl said...

THANKS girls, they are wonderful aren't they!!!!

shazzabee said...

great swap Noriel! it ran so smoothly and before time too.

Judi said...

The ATC's are stunning - well done girls

Terri said...

Had a blast doing these Noriel....thank for organiseing a great swap